Who Are We
An informal working group of organizations and individuals provide ICT support to migrants and the organizations and volunteers who offer help.
We are focused on two broad initiatives:
- Connectivity: Providing WiFi and mobile data access to migrants on arrival to Europe, and to the organizations serving them.
- Information: Providing online (mobile web, social media, app based) critical information to migrants.
How We Communicate
- Join our Slack team: send yourself an invite here: http://joinslack.ict4eumigrants.org
- Instructions and links to download Slack mobile and desktop apps here: http://bit.ly/1WFS5nX
- Or join the conversation through Slack's web UI: http://ict4eumigrants.slack.com
Share information on work being performed in this Google Drive shared folder: http://bit.ly/1VwSrju